Vegeta

Number of posts : 27
Transformations : ozaro
Zeni : 10,000
Allegiance :
50 / 10050 / 100

Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Vegetas Personal Saga   Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:19 am

Prince Vegeta stood motionless as rain beat the window he stared out of. It was impossible to see anything in the court yard just below him. Thunder rumbled in the distance, as lightening struck hills far in the distance. "Fitting weather for today's task," He said to his reflection in the window. The door slid open and a slight draft sent a chill up the Prince's spine, "it is time." he whispered. Out of the corner of his eye Vegeta saw a tall well built man fill the doorway to the Prince's chambers. "I never thought it would be you old friend," growled Vegeta.

"Yes Prince it is I." Was all the warning the man gave before jumping at Vegeta's back firing a series of rapid punches aimed for the back of the head. Vegeta ducked and side stepped easily avoiding the attacks, while he was below his attacker Vegeta delivered an elbow to the mans midsection. The assassin doubled over in pain gasping for air, but he wouldn't be beaten that easy.

"Supra, you disappoint me, I thought a Saiyan of your power would be more of a challenge, if you plan on beating me you had better try harder," mocked Vegeta as he moved a few feet away not wanting to be caught off guard. he moved into a fighting stance and prepared to defend again. "I'll give you one more chance to attack, than I'm going to send you to the next dimension." Whispered the Prince.

Supra laughed before readying his next attack, "you are even more cocky than your father." He threw another jab but pulled up short before it landed. He jumped onto one hand and used a foot to sweep Vegeta's legs out from under him. As Vegeta fell to the ground Supra used his other foot to kick Vegeta in the chest sending him flying out the window he had only seconds before been gazing out of. He flipped up onto his feet again and jumped out the window, Vegeta's body lay in the middle of a courtyard the room looked over, he did not appear to be conscious. Supra landed a few inches from the Prince and began to laugh, "you were never fit to lead our race, you're too weak my young Prince." Supra raised a free hand aiming it at Vegeta's body charging a ki blast. "Goodbye young one," he laughed to himself.

Before he could attack Vegeta sprung from the ground and kicked Supra in the side of his head. Sending the man flying into a nearby wall. He ran after Supra and began his own series of attacks, many of which were deflected. Soon Vegeta was back on the defensive, sweat mixed in with the cool rain that soaked his armor, most of which had chipped off in places and now showed his bleeding skin. He barely blocked another kick and tried to land his own punch, but Supra was to quick and caught Vegeta's fist in his palm, crushing the Prince's fingers until he heard bones snap, then he let go and rammed his fist into Vegeta's chest.

Vegeta dragged himself up and out of the mud, spitting blood into a puddle He could see his refection in the small pool of water, and barely recognized himself. Blood covered his face, despite the steady rain fall. One eye was almost swollen shut and he was unable to move his left arm. a clean white bone protruded from his forearm, and he tried popping it back into place. The pain was too great and he gave up. Supra stood watching Vegeta struggle to fix his arm, "so you've still got a little fight in you eh? Very well, I was hoping it wouldn't be this easy." He appeared in front of Vegeta and slammed his knee into the Prince's ribs feeling them give under the blow. As Vegeta began to fall Supra jumped and spun using his foot to kick the back of Vegeta's head sending him face first into the mud.

The Prince lay there not moving, this time he wasn't getting up again. Just to make sure the fight was finished Supra stomped his foot into Vegeta's back a few more times. The only sound the Prince made was to groan, and choke as muddy water entered his open mouth. Supra used the tip of his boot to roll Vegeta onto his back.

Just then the King came from the shadows. "That is enough Supra, I will take him to the mountains now." The King walked over into the court yard and lifted his sons unconscious body into his arms smirking down at him. "You fought well my son." He turned to Supra, "well done old friend, we will make a warrior of him yet. Wait in my chambers for my return, I wish to speak with you." Vegeta lifted off the ground still holding his son.

Supra saluted, pressing his left fist to his right armored breast plate. "As you wish my lord." He held his salute a few seconds longer and turned on his heel walking back to the shelter of the palace. The Royal Elite Guard followed Supra back in for where their King was headed none of them could follow. King Vegeta turned and sped off for the mountains looming in the distance, his cape lashing out behind him like a soaked whip. Supra remained in the front entrance of the palace until the King and Prince were no longer in sight, then he turned shutting the door and walked towards the recovery room, hoping to get patched up before the King returned. Supra pressed a hand to his abs and grunted in pain, "that boy is going to be the most powerful Sayian the universe as ever seen."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vegeta

Allegiance :
50 / 10050 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Vegetas Personal Saga   Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:19 am

The King and his son had to make this journey alone because only men who had survived the mountain were aloud to travel within them. It was said the dead kings of old called these mountains home, it was said they dwelled within the caverns and awaited the future princes arrival. They waited to test the heirs to their old thrones, this was a tradition dating back to the first king of Planet Vegeta, for every dead king had been buried in these mountains and every Prince had been left there to prove himself worthy of the throne, if after the two months the prince returned alive and well to the kingdom he would be greeted as a man almost worthy of his future kingdom. If he did not return his name would be removed from any record and his name would be forgotten. If the Prince returned before the two months he would be exiled, his father the King would disown him and he would no longer be aloud on the Planet.

King Vegeta laid his sons body on a block of ice and stepped back a few feet examining his son. blood covered most of the young princes body and the bone in his left forearm was still showing. bruises were beginning to take form and young Vegeta's face was a swollen mess. "You did well today boy. I know you will return to me a man, good luck son." The King turned to gaze off the mountain side. "Ancestors hear me, throw your best at my son, he is the strongest of our line, he will pass any test you can think to lay at his feet!" The deep roar of the King echoed through the mountain passes. He sped off in a blaze of light, returning to his kingdom to wait for his sons return.

And so Vegeta awoke with a start trying to see out of swollen eyes shivering in the cold. "So it is time for this already is it?" The Prince laughed to himself, "I'll show them all just how powerful I really am." he climbed off the ice block and looked at his useless arm. "First things first," he gritted his teeth and used his good arm to shove the bone back into place. screaming from the pain. His arm soon went numb and he used that time to reset the bone and all his broken fingers, if they weren't reset into place they would heal deformed and he would no longer be able to use the hand properly. he stuck the mangled limb in the snow and held it there until it stung from the chill.

His father had dropped him off at the mouth of a cave deep in the mountains. The Prince formed a glowing ball of energy and held it just above his palm. it gave off a considerable amount of light and he used this to explore the cave. Deep inside a small pond had frozen over and Vegeta decided the next thing to do was clean himself off. he left the glowing ball hovering over the pond and blasted the ice melting it completely. He waited until the small pond began to boil before submerging himself under the water. A person could easily freeze to death in seconds being in this weather, staying warm was a major part of survival. After he warmed up the next thing he needed was to find a source of food, and getting his shelter into a more permanent condition. His armor and clothing had all but been torn to shred from combat, and so he also had to find a way to keep warm while out of the cave. He could not fly yet and so was forced to walk, he broke tree limbs and carried them back to his cave heating them up with ki.

Soon he had a large enough fire going and plenty of fire wood to last the night, he had not run into any animals or any other source of food and so tonight he would go hungry. Inside the cave over fifty generations of his family had called this place home for two months. Not one of them had ever faltered, every man to be left here had returned victorious, a man. Signs of there time spent here were evident everywhere, old pieces of armor lay in corners of the cave, animal bones from meals captured long ago. When the Prince laid to find sleep he could hear their calls, they whispered for him to give up. Telling him the mountain would kill him, testing his nerve and looking for any sign of weakness that would doom his future kingdom. As he drifted off to sleep he called out to them, "if you want to beat me you will have to try harder than that, I will not fail that easy ancestors." He drifted off to sleep ignoring the rest of their calls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vegeta

Allegiance :
50 / 10050 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Vegetas Personal Saga   Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:20 am

Every future King of planet Vegeta was tested in this manner, the first test was combat, the warriors would choose one among themselves to spring an attack on the young Prince beating him until he could no longer stay conscious. It was usually a task reserved for the Prince's most trusted friend, the man who had taught him everything he knew about fighting. The teacher would come to the Prince and fight him never holding back on giving a beating. The Prince should know more than any other warrior what defeat felt like, so that in his time of ruling he would never settle for it again. It was said the only time a ruler of planet Vegeta was ever beaten was during his testing.

The fight, however was only the beginning of the test. after the Prince was beaten in combat he would be left in the Black Mountains, named for there dark black soil covered in snow and ice. For two months the Prince would be forced to survive on his own in the harsh environment. after which he would return to the palace and seek out the one who had beaten him before and fight him again. If he did not win, he would be left in the mountains again, and the cycle would repeat until the Prince was able to best his opponent. Finally, as the last part of his test for manhood he would be sent to another world alone to conquer it's inhabitants. If this final step was accomplished than the Prince would return to Vegeta a man, able of leadership. When the test was completed the Prince would be aloud to rule the kingdom in his fathers place.

Vegeta came to with a start. He had thought he heard a noise outside the cave, and it had caused him to wake up. His fire had long since died down until all that was left was glowing ambers of wood. He tossed a few more logs onto the fire and waited for them to catch naturally, he could not afford to waste more energy starting a new fire, with as little as he had eaten he needed to conserve his strength. He stumbled out of the cave listening to the wind howl in the nights darkness like a wild beast. a million stars shown above him. His father had told him each one marked a great Saiyan warrior from the past, that every soldier of the Saiyan race who had ever died in combat looked down upon him. He stayed motionless starring into the stars, "lend me your strength brothers, these mountains will not beat me."

"Beautiful aren't they?"

Vegeta spun around startled, he had not heard anyone creep up behind him. What was more unnerving was the mans face. Almost an exact duplicate of the King, the only difference was a scar that marked the mans cheek. "Who are you?" Vegeta asked preparing for a surprise attack. His father had warned him of the dangers of the fight with his teacher of the time being spent in these mountains, but what his father had not been aloud to tell him was the hardships he'd face in the mountain.

"I am you young prince, or you are me. One day you will grow into this body you see before you." the ghost began to laugh as he took a step towards the Prince. "Do not fear me boy, what I will do to you will not hurt, much." He laughed harder still and took another step towards the young prince.

"That is far enough demon, if you are me, and I am you, than this must be a dream. If I am still asleep than how can anything you do hurt me in my physical form?" The Prince scratched his head with his good hand and pondered the question over in his head.

The ghost laughed once more, "we are a clever soul aren't we?" He asked. We, meaning himself and the boy, for they were after all one in the same. "Young Prince, what happens in your dreams here will happen to your body in the waking world. if you are killed here you will not wake up again." The older version of the Prince stopped laughing and crouched into a fighting stance. "It would not be a good idea to think me a lair, for the price of being wrong could cost you your life."

Now the young Prince Vegeta began to laugh, "even so, if you are me in the future, it would not be wise to kill me now. If you do in fact kill me it will mean that you can never be, because if I am dead than I will never reach the age you are now and so you will never come to be anything more than a vision." He too got into a fighting stance, "but I would like to see how powerful I become in the future."

"We shall see." was the only reply the ghost gave before leaping at the Prince. they tested each other, one defending while the other attacked than switching places and attacking while the other defended. Young Vegeta had a hard time defending with only one good arm and already he was showing signs of fatigue. The older Vegeta used this upper hand and began pressing harder with his attacks landing kicks and punches with a fury of speed. He had backed the crippled Prince into a wall and now the only thing keeping the young Prince from falling to the ground was a constant rain of blows to his stomach and chest.

The last thing he remembered thinking was how sorry he was for letting his father down. As blow after blow was landed upon his body he looked out into the night sky and saw all the stars of his fallen Saiyans watching him. "I'm sorry my brothers, I will be joining you soon." With that he slipped into the blackness of his mind, waiting for death to embrace him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vegeta

Allegiance :
50 / 10050 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Vegetas Personal Saga   Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:20 am

First one eye squinted open and then the second followed suit, Vegeta blinked a few times to settle his vision. He groaned in pain as he tried to move. Finally he gave up grunting in disgust. "A Saiyan Prince should be better than this." He Growled to himself. He hated the pain registering in his body, but it reminded him of one thing, he was still alive. Whatever had happened in his dreams he had survived it, and anything that did not kill a Saiyan only made him stronger. He tried one more time in vane to rise from his make-shift bed of dried leaves and twigs, but it was useless, his body would simply not respond to his commands.

As his eyes adjusted to the blackness of night he noticed that his fire had long since burned itself out. the charred sticks had frozen over and not even a single amber had survived. The weather sent a chill up his spine and for a second panic took over. Hypothermia was a very real threat in this place, even to a Saiyan Prince. He struggled to rise crying out in pain, but still he could not get up, it was as if every bone in his body was shattered. "Calm yourself young Prince, you are fine." A warm almost Grandfatherly voice called from deep within the shadows.

The voice had seemed friendly enough, but none of what had happened in these forsaken lands had been to help Vegeta. "Who is there? show yourself at once. I am the Prince of all Saiyans, I demand to know who is talking to me as if they had any right." Vegeta could not raise a finger in his own defense but still he challenged the mystery man to come and fight. No one had ever accused the rulers of planet Vegeta of being incredibly intelligent.

The voice laughed a deep cheerful laugh, "ah, my young Prince you are your fathers son there is no doubt of that." An old man limped from the shadows mirroring King Vegeta in appearance, except the man standing before the Prince had fine wrinkles under his eyes and along his cheeks, his goatee was frost white and his black hair held more white than not. He walked up to the Prince's feet and stopped smiling down at the young Prince.

"Let me guess, you are me when I'm an old cripple?" Vegeta asked sarcastically.

This time the old man laughed until he threw himself into a coughing fit, hacking and wheezing in-between laughing. "No, no young fool, I'm your Grandfather. I died a year before your birth, I'm sorry I missed it. But, I was old beyond my years and it was my time to go." He reached down and patted Vegeta's right foot affectionately, "I see you're in better shape then I was at this stage of my testing." He walked over and took up a seat on a nearby boulder.

"Well old man I'd love to get up and fight you, but as you can see I'm a little too-." He trailed off looking at his own broken body in anger. One day he would be the most powerful warrior in the entire galaxy, he promised himself. "Well if you're here to kick the crap out of me like the last crazy spirit, can we get started? I've got a lot of others I have to see tonight." Sarcasm oozed from the Prince's voice. He lifted his head and stared at the old man sitting on the rock before him, daring him to do something.

"I'm not here to hurt you, my job is teach you, all you have to do is listen to what I say and than I will leave you once more." The old man waited a few seconds, giving Prince Vegeta time to protest. When he did not the old man went on, as he spoke he adopted a old wise man's tone. "Planet Vegeta was not always a unified planet. No, in fact, this planet was torn into a bloody civil war between the two main rival clans. One clan was called Vegeta, named for its leader who called himself King Vegeta. The other, who also named their clan for its ruler were known as the Levolor. Now at that time the people of the Vegeta clan were also known as Saiyans. They were a peaceful people who had never seen the need in developing themselves into a militaristic power. The Levolor however lived by the sword, they killed anyone not in their clan and the destroyed everything not built by their own people. "

"King Vegeta was very sad for he hated the thought of War, and he did not want to be the cause of yet more bloodshed. Other clans who had lived in peace with the Saiyans begged for help, but King Vegeta could not help them, he knew nothing of war, nor did his clan have any soldiers to fight the Levolor army. They survived by running, they always stayed just out of reach of their enemy and for many years the Levolor chased the King around the world. Until one day a young Princess was sent to marry the noble King Vegeta. The marriage would bring two great clans together, the Levolor saw this and thought it would be too dangerous to allow the King Vegeta to have his bride. They sent an assassin, who in the night broke into the Princess's chamber and slit her throat."

Here the old man paused and went to the small pond to get a drink of the fresh water. "Keep going old man, I find it hard to believe that the Saiyans ever ran from a foe, especially ones who called themselves the Levolor." Vegeta grunted to show just how much he believed the story. "After the Princess is killed what happens?"

The old man finished his drink and sat back on the rock before he began again. "Ah, yes after the Princess is murdered King Vegeta is sent into an awful fit. He finds the man who killed his bride-to-be and slaughters him. After the man is killed Vegeta calls all the leaders of every clan against the Levolor and from them builds an army powerful enough to destroy the Levolor and so brought peace to the planet, from then on it was known as planet Vegeta and every King after that took on the name, and the idea that no one else would ever again push around a Saiyan, ever." He finished and checked the young Prince who had fallen back asleep and now snored softly. The old man built a large fire where Prince Vegeta's had burned out and patted the young ones foot once more. He smiled and disappeared leaving the Prince to sleep off his aches and pains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vegeta

Allegiance :
50 / 10050 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Vegetas Personal Saga   Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:21 am

Days turned into weeks and soon the first month of Vegeta's mountain stay had passed, light training had helped heal most of his wounds. his left arm was still tender and his fingers hurt in the cold air, but it wasn't anything he couldn't tough out. As the second month came around he stepped his training up. if he wasn't hunting for food in the lower parts of the mountains or collecting fire wood he would be training. He would train until he could hardly walk, most of his training took place on the highest peaks of the mountains where the air was almost too thin to breath. The body became very tired when there was not enough oxygen being pumped.

He didn't have the usual weights he would have used within the palace, but one thing the mountain had an ample supply of was boulders. These, he would throw down the mountain sides and then run down as fast as he could to retrieve it. Lifting rocks could only accomplish so much however and he knew the fastest way to becoming stronger for a Saiyan was to fight. The Prince sat motionless for many hours deep in meditation, finally he opened his eyes and an exact duplicate of himself sat in front of the young Prince. He smirked, this was no spirit come to test him, Supra had told Vegeta of a move where one person could split into two and the two forms would be able to spar. He even claimed the more powerful the fighter, the more forms of himself he'd be able to create.

Vegeta squared off with himself, identical smirks painted on their faces. The original Prince attacked launching into a series of kicks and punches, aimed at testing his foe. His counter part batted the Princes attacks away easily even managing to counter a few with his own prying attacks. they spent a few moments feeling each other out, testing the others defenses, then preparing to defend themselves. sweat glistened on both fighters and the Prince knew he wouldn't be able to keep this up for much longer.

He decided to finish with a flurry of attacks then he pushed off his opponent and jumped back a few feet charging his ki and blasting with all his reserve power. his twin saw this and lunched his own attack, except instead of trying to hold the Prince's attack with his own he only launched a ki blast powerful enough to slow Vegeta's. While Vegeta's attack was slowed by the blast, the twin teleported a few feet to the right and launched a more powerful attack at the defenseless Prince. Vegeta called off his attack and tried to redirect his ki into a barrier, but he was too exhausted the blast broke through his shield like it hadn't even been there. He was hit head on and crushed to the ground, his other form retreated back into it's master as soon as the Prince had been knocked unconscious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vegeta

Allegiance :
50 / 10050 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Vegetas Personal Saga   Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:22 am

It was so cold that high up in the mountains that the rain would freeze before it had a chance to actually reach the planet. The frozen ice drops slamming into Prince Vegeta's body is what caused him to wake up. He looked himself over carefully, looking for new broken bones or other serious injuries. he found nothing more than scrapes and bruises. He pushed himself up onto his hands and knees and waited for his head to clear. the surface of the mountains spun around him and he sat back down hard closing his eyes to block out the dizzy feeling rushing over him.

After he was able to stand without feeling sick he made his way back to his cave to warm up and eat as much as he could get down before he once again threw himself back into training. He ate slowly, meat he had saved from a bear he had found sleeping in another cave. He had plenty of water, and so he never had to worry about being hydrated. The meat he cooked over his open fire, and he ate his meal under the thick bears fur. "Life out here isn't so bad," he told himself ripping another piece of bear meat into his mouth.

He didn't give himself long to rest, that was for the weak, and the low levels. Barely strong enough to be considered Saiyans. After his quick meal it was time for yet more training, lifting rocks running up and down the mountain throwing ki attacks and than blocking them himself. At the end of everyday Vegeta would split himself into two warriors and spar with himself. They'd fight until the Prince could no longer remain conscious.

No matter the weather and no matter how badly he had been injured the pervious day. Vegeta would get up and train all that day, he spent the entire last month of his mountain testing like this. When the last day had finally come Vegeta knew he'd be ready for his rematch, he powered up and flew off for the distant palace of his father, he wouldn't rest until he had beat Supra. He knew he would not fail this time, the Prince would defeat his teacher. Anticipation of the match to come only help to fuel the young Prince and he powered up to his max pushing his new found speed to it's limit. "Supra, I'm coming for you old friend, today you will know defeat!" Vegeta screamed as he sped on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vegeta

Allegiance :
50 / 10050 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Vegetas Personal Saga   Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:22 am

Supra felt the Prince, even before he reached the palace. A ki blast slammed into him while he wasn't paying attention to the spar he was currently involved in. He looked down at the Saiyan who had blasted him, raising a hand towards the man, "final flash!" Supra yelled, blasting his most powerful attack at the man. The Saiyan who had attack Supra screamed as his body was ripped apart by the blast.

"Lord Supra please refrain from killing your sparring partners." Chimed a computer.

Supra began laughing as he lowered himself to the ground. Another Saiyan entered the sparring room, saluted Supra and reported that the Prince was on his way to the sparring room. "Very good, Peleus. Allow him to enter, him and I have a bit of a score to settle. Did he go first to the recovery room?" When the Saiyan shook his head no, Supra motioned with a hand to leave him alone in the sparring chamber. The young Saiyan warrior saluted and exited without uttering another word.

Seconds later the young Prince of all Saiyans entered the room, bright yellow electricity flaring across his body. The Prince paused in the doorway saluting Supra and then walked out into the middle of the room. "Hello old friend, I hope you're ready." He smirked at his old teacher and wasted no more time with words he screamed as power surged through his body and he balled his hands into fists spreading his legs to line up with his shoulders. He pushed his power even further than in his training, calling on his new found strength. Supra blinked in surprise.

"Good Prince let me see the power of a true elite, show me everything you've got. Do not hold back Prince." Supra continued his encouragement, helping to push the prince further.

Vegeta screamed louder still, pushing his power past it's limits, he sprung forward at a speed Supra had never imagined. He tried to react but the Prince was too fast. a fist slammed into his ribs, sending Supra into the far wall of the sparring room. He hit the floor hard spitting up a considerable amount of blood. He wiped his face clean and climbed to his feet. "That's it my Prince show the universe how powerful you are, show the Saiyan race who the most powerful is." He staggered forward holding one hand to his busted rib-cage. His other hand he pointed at Vegeta and unleashed the most powerful ki attack he could muster.

Vegeta sprinted into the ki attack brushing it aside with one arm. He ducked under Supra's punch bringing another fist into Supra's ribs send him flying towards the high ceilings. Before Supra could crash into them Vegeta appeared and sent him hurling for the ground with a powerful hammer fist. Supra let out a gurgle as blood filled his mouth and leaked out onto his chin. Vegeta did not give him time to rise he slammed down landing with both feet onto Supra's spine. The Prince jumped up and down landing with great force again on Supra spine, he did this until Supra no longer screamed from the pain. Supra could no longer scream because Lord Supra was no longer conscious. Vegeta laughed loudly stepping down off the defeated warrior.

King Vegeta entered the room, his elite guard in tow. "Wonderfully done my son," he beamed smiling down at his son. The young warrior Peleus, who was nearly Vegeta's age entered the room and saluted and bowed to the Prince and his King. Remaining bowed until King Vegeta spoke to him, "Peleus take Lord Supra to the Recovery Bay, and then report to your Space Pod." Peleus saluted, spared a smile and a wink for his friend Vegeta and picked up the fallen Lord Supra. Carrying him to the Recovery Room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vegeta

Allegiance :
50 / 10050 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Vegetas Personal Saga   Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:23 am

"Subject 452273643 is complete, draining of rejuvenation tank will begin shortly." The computer alerted to it's technicians.

The computer technician punched in the go key and watched as the Saiyan Prince's tank was drained of it fluids. The air locks sounded as the tanks large door lifted slowly open. Prince Vegeta blinked his eyes a few times to regain his focus, the sleeping supplement he had been injected with wore off quickly after the tank had been drained, but he still was a little disoriented. In the course of his life Vegeta had spent more than his fair share of hours locked in the tiny rejuvenation tanks located in the palace's Recovery Bay. The feeling after being drugged into sleep never became a natural feeling to the Prince. He flexed his fingers in front of his face to make sure they all still worked, and also to give his eyes something to focus on.

"Subject 452273643 is now complete, please exit the tank subject 452273643."

Once again the computer sounded its instructions. Lord Supra had finished his recovery process slightly faster than Vegeta had, and so the Prince's teacher, and long time friend stood in the private room of Vegeta's rejuvenation tank holding a large towel meant for the Prince. Vegeta took it and thanks Supra. He toweled off and slipped into the black tights that had been laid out for him, along with the white armor and black cape. Finally he pulled on his white gloves and boots, "There good as new, no hard feeling about the fight?" Vegeta smirked up at his friend. "I wouldn't want to have to kill you Lord Supra," Vegeta laughed.

"Of course my Prince," Supra saluted solemnly, he even went so far as to bow slightly in Vegeta's direction. "Excuse me my Prince but your father the King says the time to go is now. He wishes you the best on your journey and he knows you will return shortly." Supra opened the door by pressing a button on the wall and motions for the Prince to follow him to the Pod Launch Bay of the palace. Two elite guardsmen are standing out side and they both come to attention and salute as the Prince and Lord supra walk by. When the two pass the Guardsmen follow a few feet behind. Shadowing the Prince until it is time for him to leave the planet.

Vegeta says nothing when he receives his fathers message, the Prince knows his duty. There will be no celebration for the Prince, he will be tossed from one part of his testing to the next. No one will consider him a man until he returns victorious. Instead he lets his humor die with his good mood and allows Supra to lead him to his Pod. He doesn't ask where he will be sent, mostly because it doesn't matter. Whatever world he is sent to he will destroy it completely, he must for if he does not than he can not return to planet Vegeta with his honor intact. He knows this, and so he does not care where he is sent for sooner or later, it will be over and he will be a king.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
King Shane
Admin

Number of posts : 68
Pl : 11,400
Hp : 7400
Str : 5000
Ki : 6000
Special Moves : pounch,kick ki blast and kamehameha, galick gun and saiyan moon ball nad daeth ball and finel explosing and majin power
Transformations : 0zarow, majin super saiyan
Zeni : 9,500
Allegiance :
60 / 10060 / 100

Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Vegetas Personal Saga   Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:03 pm

3x for all
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shadowdragonballrpg.5forum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vegetas Personal Saga   

Back to top Go down