Vegeta

Number of posts : 27
Transformations : ozaro
Zeni : 10,000
Allegiance :
50 / 10050 / 100

Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: More training sorta stuff   Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:35 am

The sky's had at last cleared, the sun was out in full and Vegeta found himself thinking that Earth was actually an okay planet to live on. Even if the race who inhabited it were as weak as flies. But to what purpose did fighting actually serve on this planet? They were no warrior race to live and die by combat. Although humans were quick to go to war with one another. Never before had Vegeta seen such a divided people, never before had Vegeta seen a planet not under a single ruler, but in Earth's case there were many rulers. They were a fascinating people, humans. They lived and died and you'd never think they even knew what surrounded them. To the majority of earthlings space was hardly even an after thought.

The boy sitting in front of Vegeta had his face drawn into a look that was almost comical. That boy was Pol, and that boy was Vegeta's new shadow. At first Vegeta had denied the boy his wish to study with Vegeta, but after a long talk with Kami it was either train the boy or live on the streets, and no Prince of Saiyans was going to be a street bum. So it was that Vegeta found himself sitting Indian style in a grassy meadow watching a boy of no more than fifteen meditate.

Pol opened his eyes slowly squinting in the sun light. "I felt something."

"Oh?"

"I don't know what it was but it was amazing. I felt like I could fly, like I was on top of the world." Pol turned away looking at the far off tree line.

"Your mother?"

"Yes, I.... she was there too, she called to me but I couldn't get to her. She died again, in my thoughts. I felt her die Vegeta. She looked right at me, I felt everything that had ever hurt her." Tears ran freely down Pol's cheeks but he did not sob. Pol knew Vegeta had no compassion for weak hearted humans. Vegeta did not have compassion for anyone, weak hearted or not.

"Pol, you must learn to control your fears. If you do not, they will consume you until there is nothing left of the original Pol. You will never become as powerful as you truly could be when your mind is clouded." Vegeta stood and lifted into the air hovering a few feet above Pol's head. "Come on lets go back to the Look Out now.

"Vegeta wait I can't fly you gotta pick me up. I can't walk all the way back to the Look Out."

"No Pol, if you want to fly back then you will do it on your own or not at all. You decide."

Pol closed his eyes and tried to focus his mind on his energy, but his mother was there waiting for him again. The same said look of regret in her eyes. "My son please help me it hurts, he is hurting me, make him stop please son." Pol's eyes shot back open and he looked up at Vegeta.

"I can't do it."

"Yes, you can now lets go. I'm not going to sit here forever." There was no anger in the Prince's voice.

Pol once again closed his eyes, and again saw his mother. "Son, please help me." Her eyes widened with fear and she shrunk back away from something Pol was not able to see.

"Mother!"

"Pol, help!"

As she screamed out Pol saw the man with the white hair step into his view. He began to turn and run in fear but stopped. "No," he told himself. "I will run no more." He turned to face the man, who had not even glanced in Pol's direction. He was whispering something to Pol's mother but he could not hear it. "I'm going to kill you for what you have done!" He leapt forward kicking at the man. Before the attack landed the man turned to smoke and was gone. "Mother?"

"Thank you, my son....."

Pol opened his eyes and found himself floating several feet off the meadow below them. He turned and saw that Vegeta was smiling. When Vegeta noticed Pol's eyes were open he quickly wiped the smile from his face. Pol thought it better to not bring it up. They said nothing to each other instead Vegeta tested him flying faster and faster, pressing Pol to find more speed. And so the day of training for the two had ended, only to be started up once more the following day. Vegeta was a strict trainer, but Pol was determined to show the Prince just how strong a human could really be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vegeta

Allegiance :
50 / 10050 / 100

PostSubject: Re: More training sorta stuff   Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:36 am

Pol, stood outside the door to Vegeta's room waiting for the Prince to emerge. He had slept soundly the night before, something he had not done since the night his village was slaughtered. Today like every other held the promise of a long day of training. Weeks of fighting alongside Vegeta had paid off, Pol could almost hold his own in a spar. He had even managed to hit the Prince back a few times.

Vegeta opened his door, towel wrapped around his waist and a toothbrush in his hand. "What the hell are you wearing?"

Pol had on armor almost the same as Vegeta had taken to wearing. Saiyan armor. Navy blue tights that covered the body, and a white chest plate that buckled over the shoulders. White gloves and matching boots completed the outfit. Pol looked down at his attire, "Well, I figured I'm training under you I should dress like you."

"No boy, you are not Saiyan, nor have you earned the armor of a true Saiyan warrior."

"Oh, and what have you done to earn the Saiyan armor?" Pol asked mockingly.

"What?! I'm a Saiyan Prince you fool. It is my birth right to wear this armor."

"That's hardly a good reason for you to wear it and not me." Muttered Pol. "Fine I don't want to wear your stupid Saiyan's armor. I don't need to train under you, as a matter of fact I think you're holding me back-"

He cut short as Vegeta slapped him in the face. Pol reached up and touched his lip, his fingers came back warm with blood and he looked up at Vegeta, not remembering falling to the floor. He picked himself up and turned to run from the hall way knocking Kami out of his way as he exited the house and flew into the sky.

Kami started to run after the boy but Vegeta grabbed his shoulder and held him in his place. "Let the boy go if he can't take that then he isn't as far along in his training as he thinks, let him cool off he'll be back by night fall. He has nowhere to go and he has no one else besides you now Kami. He'll be back." Vegeta turned and walked back into his bedroom shutting his door behind him.

"I hope you're right Vegeta, I hope you're right."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vegeta

Allegiance :
50 / 10050 / 100

Night fall came and still Pol had not returned. Vegeta had been sure the boy just needed to calm down, he had pulled the same stunt on his own father plenty of times but he had always returned and faced his fathers wrath. He hadn't ever stayed out more than a few hours. These humans acted in very peculiar ways. He clipped his chest armor on over his navy blue tights and headed for the front door. Almost everyone else on the Look Out had long since gone to sleep and an eerie silence enveloped him once he exited Kami's house.

"Vegeta, are you going to look for the boy?"

"What? I thought you had gone to sleep Namek."

"No, I may be old but I'm not that old. Please find him and bring him back. It was not right for you to hit him, he only wishes to be as strong as you. You are the closest thing to a family the boy has, please try and understand that."

"He is not Saiyan, he is not my family. He is not my responsibility." Vegeta left Kami standing in the doorway to the house without waiting for another word from the old Master. He flew off in the general direction of the boy energy signature, but at this distance it was hard for Vegeta to sense him.

Thick clouds covered the sky, the moon was nowhere to be seen, and stars formed little groups of lights where clouds had left holes in the sky. Luckily no rain had fallen, but that did not mean rain would not come soon. Vegeta had to find the boy and get him to the Look Out or risk being stuck in the rain all night.

The Prince followed the boy's energy signature to a large cement building in the middle of the thick forest. A small one way dirt road led up the building but the entrance was blocked by a metal fence covered in barbed wire. Whoever the building had belonged to, they had not used it in a while. A rusted over sign had been pinned to the fence but Vegeta could not see anyone within the building or outside. The sign hanging named the building as Aidel Company.

Vegeta landed inside the fences perimeter and walked to a glass double door darkened by tint added to the glass. He tried it, but it was locked, so he stepped back and blasted the door open. the glass melted and Vegeta stepped through the hole and into the dark first floor of the building. He heard a grunt from an upper level as if someone had been punched and he started to step toward the staircase.

The Prince stopped and blasted a hole through the second floor flying through and then blasting his way to the next floor. Pol lay there unconscious and bleeding. Two men in black business suits lay lifeless near the boy's body.

"Pol, what the hell happen?" Vegeta knelt beside the boy and lifted him into his arms.

Pol's eyes flutter open and he looked at Vegeta, "It was the man. The man who killed my parents. I followed him here. he had men with him, at first I thought they were humans but they aren't they were too strong to be humans. He called them androids." Pol coughed and spat up dark blood, his time was almost up. "The mans name is Nestor, I'm sorry Vegeta." Pol's eyes slowly closed never to open again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vegeta

Allegiance :
50 / 10050 / 100

Vegeta sat looking at Pol for what seemed like hours before he shifted. He laid the boy's body over his shoulder and shot through the third story window flying out as shards of glass crashed to the pavement below. He screamed into the night angry with the world for his pain. I'm a Prince of the Saiyan race I shouldn't feel this, this pain. I've grown so weak since I came to this planet. I have to get out of here.

A bright blue light enveloped him and he headed off for Kami's Look Out. His thoughts raced over what the boy had whispered before he died. "Men had been working with the man Pol had called Nestor, what the heck was an android? Why was the man so hell bent on getting to Vegeta? Thoughts raced through his head all the way back to the Look Out. Kami and Mr. Popo were both standing outside in the court yard waiting when Vegeta returned.

At this hour they were the only two up and Vegeta could see that Mr. Popo had been crying. They both had felt Pol's energy die away. Kami had one hand resting on Mr. Popo's shoulder but Vegeta couldn't tell if he was trying to console his friend or if he was resting his hand to keep himself from falling. When he got up closer to the par Vegeta could see that Kami too had been crying. Thunder rumbled deeply in the distance and rain began to beat at the three of them. None of the three said anything for along time they all stood there shocked into silence. Vegeta laid the dead boy's body down at Kami's feet.

"The man who did this is called Nestor, what can you tell me about him?" Vegeta's eyes had become a black void, sucking up any emotion the Prince might have felt. It was almost impossible to tell what the Saiyan was thinking, but Kami knew Vegeta well enough to know the sin of the man called Nestor would not go unpunished. He also knew any chance he had of changing Vegeta had died with the boy. Kami knelt and placed a hand on Pol's shoulder, the rain had already soaked the boy through and washed most of the blood from his skin. Dark red stains were all that was left as evidence.

The boy looked almost peaceful laying there in the rain. The loss of his family would haunt his dreams no more. "I don't know Vegeta, I've never heard of anyone by that name." Kami answered sadly. He thought of asking Vegeta not to go after the man but he knew it was hopeless to try and stop him. "What will you do now Prince?"

"I'm going to kill Nestor, then I'm going to leave this planet." Vegeta replied without taking his eyes from the distant sky. Before Kami could speak again Vegeta had blasted off into the night sky, once again leaving Kami to watch him go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vegeta

Allegiance :
50 / 10050 / 100

PostSubject: Re: More training sorta stuff   Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:37 am

Vegeta didn't expect to find Nestor, he expected Nestor to find him. The man hadn't gone through all that trouble to get to Vegeta only to run away. Vegeta knew the man had been close even when he found Pol in the building. He hadn't felt him, Nestor was much to careful for that, he had however felt something. In the back of his mind. Like unseen eyes watching him from afar. He had felt it since he had arrived at the place he had discovered Pol. So when in energy blast cut him off in mid-flight the Prince was not surprised.

The three men in the sky however, did surprise Vegeta. one of them had shot at the Prince, all three were flying but Vegeta could not sense any of their power. He waited for them to make the next move, careful not to get himself into a fight he could not win. Three men attacked him and he did not feel their power so his best option was to wait. He only hoped they were over confident enough to attack carelessly.

The three watched him, boredom plain in their expressions. Then all three of them together began to laugh. A high pitched sound that caused Vegeta to cup his hands over his ears to block it out. the lead man cut short in his laugh and charged forward at Vegeta. The man brought his leg up and kicked at the Princes head, his two partners stopped laughing and grumbled to themselves about being tricked into not getting the first attack. They gasped in shock as Vegeta caught his attacker by the leg and flung him at the ground far below them.

The two remaining fighters exchanged glances, quickly deciding a new tactic was needed. They nodded in unison and launched towards the Saiyan. Vegeta evaded both the fighters easily, dodging between the two and then back flipped over them as they turned to kick Vegeta in the spine. Vegeta still couldn't understand why he could sense no energy from the two men, but they were of little strength and therefore they were not very much of a threat. If Nestor showed up to help them things could get interesting, but something told Vegeta that wouldn't be happening. These three were on their own as far as this fight went.

The third man had finally recovered and joined his friends in the air a few dozen feet away from Vegeta, they all stared at him intently almost hungrily. They each charged ki attacks and shot them at Vegeta. In mid-flight the three separate attacks became one and grew to a size larger than Vegeta. The Prince braced himself in the air and let the energy attack slam into his open palms. He struggled to gain control and finally it's progress was halted. He raised it over his head and threw it back at the three men who had fired it. One of them wasn't fast enough and screamed as his metallic body was ripped to shreds.

So that's why I couldn't sense them, their robots.

One of the two remaining men charged Vegeta screaming in anger at the loss of his fellow robot. he lunged forward and punched at Vegeta's face, but anger had made his form sloppy and he was too slow to hope that he could actually hit the agile Saiyan. Vegeta shifted his head letting the mans fist pass within inches of his face. He turned and shoved his back into the mans chest grabbing the extended arm and snapping it over his shoulder until it was torn off.

With his free arm the man punched at the back of Vegeta's head furiously trying to get the Prince to release him. Vegeta backed off and let the useless arm dangle from only a few wires still connected. He launched his own ki attack, and the second robot fell from the sky. A charred heap of scrap metal, no longer even resembling what it had once been.

The third and final robot began to back up fear had taken over and he only thought of how to get out of there, so wrapped up in his worry he didn't see as another man entered the area behind him. As the man backed up a fist pierced his back and exited his chest. He looked down at the arm that had rammed through his body too in shock to scream. Shock quickly subsided and the arm registered as a serious threat to his survival. He looked up and his eyes made contact with Vegeta's. Again shock overcame his expression, if Vegeta hadn't killed him then who? He turned and saw Nestor smiling wickedly back at him?

Before he had time to question his master, Nestor pulled his arm out of the hole he had punched and blasted the third robot into nothing more than dust. He looked at Vegeta still smiling, "how is the boy my Prince? Resting peacefully I presume, or else why would you be out flying around looking for me in this weather?" Nestor gestured up at the clouds, who were still ferociously pumping rain onto the dark Earth below.

"I'm going to kill you Nestor, I should have finished you before. I won't make that mistake again."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vegeta

Allegiance :
50 / 10050 / 100

PostSubject: Re: More training sorta stuff   Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:37 am

Nestor began to laugh while Vegeta spoke. "Young Prince, you should learn to keep your mouth shut, it gets you into far too much trouble." Power surged through the man as he began to show Vegeta just how strong he truly was. Thunder slapped against the energy field and Nestor's eyes began to glow red. He screamed as more power was drawn in and the muscles in his body began to budge. The Prince's jaw dropped as he felt the power of the man flying in front of him.

Impossible.

"Yes Prince. This is my true power, you are right to fear me boy." Nestor cracked his knuckles and waited for Vegeta to do something.

Vegeta roared as his power exploded around him. The trees below them were sent scattering in different directions, and electric volts skipped across his aura. he balled his hands into fists and gritted his teeth against the onslaught the power was putting his body through. veins in his neck and arms sprouted pumping extra blood into his muscles. He loved the feeling before a fight, all Saiyans did, they lived for fighting. And the Prince was no different then a million other Saiyans the thought of a fight was the most exciting part of any Saiyans day. A fight with someone you wanted to kill was better still.

The two warriors charged and collided in mid air exchanging punches and kicks at a rate faster than the human eye could follow. Tiny explosions were created every time one of them made contact with the other, and Vegeta was already bleeding from his lip and a few cuts across his arms. The Prince punched at Nestor's face but the warrior ducked bringing his knee into Vegeta's gut.

The Saiyan spit up blood, and black spots danced in front of his face. He didn't know he had been hit until he fell to the ground far below him. Dirt turned to mud from the pouring rain and mixed into his wounds, and his eyes. He growled and slapped the soft ground rolling over onto his back to find Nestor in the sky. A bright blue energy ball slammed into Nestors back and the man fell to the ground near Vegeta.

Kami entered into Vegeta's sights and he coughed in surprise. "What the hell, the Namek can fight?"

"Vegeta are you okay? You're not hurt are you?"

"Just my pride."

"What?"

"Nothing," Vegeta pushed himself up onto his knees and climbed to his feet. From this far away Nestor's body looked like a clump hidden in shadow. The Prince stumbled over to the unconscious man and charged an attack. Nestor rolled over and looked up at the Prince.

"Do it, nothing is easier." He said smiling weakly up at the Prince. "Kill me and decide your path brother."

Vegeta didn't wait to hear more, he blasted with all his energy and fell beside the dead body of Nestor. When he woke up he was back in at the Look Out, and back in his room. a bandage covered the cuts on his arms and one of his eyes had swollen shut. he turned and fell of his bed and Kami stood from the chair in the corner.

"Why did you save me?"

"You're one of my friends Vegeta, I'd hope you'd do the same for me."

Vegeta went to the closet and began to put his armor on. "I wouldn't."

THE END
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More training sorta stuff   

Back to top Go down

More training sorta stuff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum